Saturday, October 07, 2006

He's Not Ready

If last night is any indication, then he isn't ready. I'm not in full understanding of what was going on. He simply said he was mad and that he didn't want to talk about it. As we was on his way out with his friends he mentions (somewhat discreetly as to not alert them to what he's talking about, I suppose) that he's just dealing with the same thing he was dealing with before. I paused for a moment and thought. If it's what I think it is, then he's not ready. I can't play second fiddle to someone who's not even supposed to be in the band anymore. I won't. That's not me. But, he's selfish. I do understand that he wants to move on, but as I said he's not ready. The problem is that he doesn't want to let me go while he's trying to get himself together. Honestly, that's not fair to me. You're putting me through stress that I don't need over something that you should have dealt with before. *sigh*

No comments: